Made my own duck diaper *directions added*

Omg! Check out my first attempt at sock diaper. Poor Sammy fell on his face and immediately went to sleep!

They kept falling over and running backwards. Definitely not a big hit so far!

This is AWESOME!! I accidentally discovered duck diapers a few weeks ago on youtube. Last night I googled 'duck diaper diy' and this was the first thing to pop up. What I had in mind was no where near as simple as this. Thanks for the idea!

Omg! Check out my first attempt at sock diaper. Poor Sammy fell on his face and immediately went to sleep!

They kept falling over and running backwards. Definitely not a big hit so far!

:lau that is hilarious, I can't stop laughing yet at the same time feel sorry for him :love

I think I have a project tonight lol.

Oh Quackers use to sleep in a cat crate. Now he's in a huge Rubbermaid bucket that's on it's side so he can go in on his own. At night I put the lid on it so my cats won't mess with him & so I don't wake up to land mines lol. Also I've cut out breathing holes in the lid. :)

I am absolutely going to make this for the next duckling I keep!! We have three Muscovy hens and a drake and we breed them. The babies sell really quickly and the girls have kept us very busy. I also just brought three goslings so I don't have time to raise any of our currently incubating bubbas.
As soon as the goslings are living outside, I am going ro hand raise a muscovy hen and this is EXACTLY what I was looking for :) An adult harness i am happy to buy but I was looking for a way to avoid purchasing multiple harnesses as she grows over those first few months. Thanks a bunch!!
I have some questions now that this baby would be a few years old... Did the sock diaper effect growth/bone development (a lot of suppliers sites I have looked at claim they do)?
And did the sock covering her oil gland interfere with her ability to preen?
Lastly, was she in fact a girl!!?? :)

Love this idea :) though found by flipping it around you can create an open tail type system. Designed a template now just have to put the masterpiece together XD. Can't wait to try this out on my four lil ones. Designed them something legitimate but realized after rechecking the measurements I might want to wait till they're older. Though when they are if you are interested in this adult ducky diaper pm me and I can take into for making some for you lovely people's :)

Back
Top Bottom