Magicfly incubators

Yes, take out the black tray at lockdown. I also remove the top plastic tray at lockdown and place the eggs on the bottom plastic tray.

Does anyone have a manual for Magicfly egg incubator? I seem to have misplaced mine and I need to see what the sirections for peafowl are. Please help and Thanks!

Does anyone have a manual for Magicfly egg incubator? I seem to have misplaced mine and I need to see what the sirections for peafowl are. Please help and Thanks!

I think I still have mine somewhere. It may take a bit to find it though. I'll be back in a few hours with the info if I can find it. Until then I would just Google it or ask someone in the hands on hatching thread. They will know for sure. :)

I have the magic fly 12 incubator coming Wednesday....can anyone give me tips before I ruin any eggs?

Make sure you have a second temp Guage and a hygrometer. The temp fluctuates quite a bit depending on ambient tempature. If it overheats I crack the lid a bit. If it gets cold I place towels around the very bottom to keep it warm. I prefer to hand turn my eggs because the turner didn't seem to be working. I don't use it to incubate any more. It's perfect to have on to put newly hatch chicks to fluff up though. :)

I have 7 eggs in my magicfly incubator. Set it up last night and I'm excited. I didn't think the auto Turner was working but I figured out that it rolls them VERY slowly. 20 more days!

Back
Top Bottom