Magicfly incubators

Timely question...lol...
The magicfly I'm incubating in on day 18...does it have a fan or no fan?
I'm still not clear about whether I'm using a still air or not.
1f611.png

I'm wondering if I should add a fan to make things better.

Timely question...lol...
The magicfly I'm incubating in on day 18...does it have a fan or no fan?
I'm still not clear about whether I'm using a still air or not.
1f611.png

I'm wondering if I should add a fan to make things better.

It does have a fan.. :) it's a forced air incubator. :)

LOL thank you!
(I was a little ashamed to ask, haha)
Tonight I candled my eggs and took the turner out...things look good for lockdown.

I just bought this incubator, and the manual is pretty poorly written. Can you change the days on it for ducks or chickens? On lock down, after removing the tray, the Temps and humidity stay the same correct. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

It won't keep track of the days for you. Just take the turner out around 4 days before they are due to hatch. I use the cap off a child's cough syrup bottle for water. If you put it beside the edge on one end the turner will still be able to move normally. That is the right amount of water for me. It may not work for you, but I've been doing it that way for a couple of years.

I just set up my magicfly and the tray does not stay connected to the turner. So the lid will pop off when it get's to a certain point. I went ahead and just laid the eggs on the mesh grate since and am manually turning them. Is this ok? Or do they need to be in a tray or something? This is my first attempt at hatching and I feel like I'm all thumbs! Help! And I'm not new here, I just rarely post! I do read often!

Back
Top Bottom