Magpie Duckling 100% YELLOW

I have a pure white Magpie, although she (and her sister, who is no longer with us) were supposed to be blue. They had the lighter gray down in her Magpie spots, but when they feathered out they were all white.

As others have said, it is possible to get these. They can still breed with a properly marked Magpie and give you marked offspring.

This is the three, she’s the yellow one of course. It’s certainly possible she may have been from another breed. I am just trying to figure out what she’ll turn into!
So freaking adorable! I have a little magpie, named Maggie, of course! 🥰 She is so sweet and inquisitive and always busy, busy, BUSY! She is the tiniest of my ducklings and so far does NOT like to swim! 😄

I have a pure white Magpie, although she (and her sister, who is no longer with us) were supposed to be blue. They had the lighter gray down in her Magpie spots, but when they feathered out they were all white.

As others have said, it is possible to get these. They can still breed with a properly marked Magpie and give you marked offspring.
Oh wow that’s so interesting!

Back
Top Bottom