Maine

Stopped down to Hannaford to see about getting some old produce. I have to talk to the produce manager who had just left for the day. So I'll go back tomorrow.

The meaties have settled into the new pen. The big girls are not pleased that they had to give up their sunroom.

Gotta say I'm not impressed w/TSC's shavings lately. Big chunks of kindling in them. The soft flake looks like splinters!! I do like Robbins shavings from Agway--only .50 cents more. I'm a fan!!

CoopChick, I noticed that too, about the shavings. My mom works at TSC and I am able to use her discount, but finding the chunks of wood in them made it not really worth it. So, I got my next bag at Aubuchon and found the same thing.
hmm.png

Awesome day, huh??? Got potatoes planted, moved big tractor and dumped a pile of leaves in it. The chicks have been mining for gold ever since. Plan to leave the tractor in that spot until I harvest the meaties. Will use it for a Rooster jail if it becomes necessary.

Nope! I hope I can have hubby do some trouble shooting for me. I can not send PM's on this site, and apparently, I can't receive them now either. Previously, I could respond, just not send. Something is messed up for sure. I haven't been able to access the emoticons for months.

Nope!  I hope I can have hubby do some trouble shooting for me.  I can not send PM's on this site, and apparently, I can't receive them now either.  Previously, I could respond, just not send.  Something is messed up for sure.  I haven't been able to access the emoticons for months.
That's odd. Sad news none hatched :(

Back
Top Bottom