Making a feather pillow

Quote:
Sorry to hijack this thread but ya'll have to go look at jenny_kap's recipes in her blog, the one for Breadcrumbs Savarina looks so tasty.
droolin.gif

Quote:
As I was plucking my ducks yesterday I was wondering the exact thing, how do u go about it. Growing up we had feather pillows and u do have to fluff the Dickens out of them once they flatten out.

Well I do know just a smidge ............ Like you have to be very carefull on how the feathers are cleaned to start with or they will not maintain their properties and fluff correctly, this also goes for cleaning them once they are made into pillows and need their first cleaning. I also think that the pillows have some sort of thin soft strong liner in them to improve comfort. Other than that I draw a blank.

Quote:
Sorry to hijack this thread but ya'll have to go look at jenny_kap's recipes in her blog, the one for Breadcrumbs Savarina looks so tasty.
droolin.gif

Miss Lydia, did "Hungary" make you hungry?

D'Angelo N Va. :

Where do u get the pillows from to make the feather pillows? Is that a stupid question?

Sew two pieces of fabric together. Then you can pic really great high TC fabric.​

Quote:
I wouldn't collect feathers from the ground, they would be dirtier and it would take FOREVER to get enough.

Back
Top Bottom