Making a feather pillow

Quote:
Well, to each their own said the lady who kissed the cow....however, it is my personal belief that plucking one here or there would hurt the duck as well. I wouldn't want someone coming up to me once a day and plucking a hair. Happy Slaughtering.
hmm.png

I wouldn't ever do it, don't worry.
smile.png

Quote:
Well, to each their own said the lady who kissed the cow....however, it is my personal belief that plucking one here or there would hurt the duck as well. I wouldn't want someone coming up to me once a day and plucking a hair. Happy Slaughtering.
hmm.png

smile.png

I wouldnt either. I just found one so im all excited! Lol!

Quote:
hmm.png

smile.png

ChickieBooBoo I was on the raft with the chicken for 2min 5 seconds. thats a long time lol
gig.gif

Quote:
Thats cool! Can you pull a few every now and then off on a duck?

Oh my goodness no, that would be like pulling a hair out of a human....it would hurt! YEOUCH! lol I would never intentionally hurt my ducks! They are house pets...I don't see them as "food" or "clothing"...they are indoor pets...much like a dog or cat to others.

Actually if you run your fingers thru the softer feathers when they are molting you can get decent amounts of feathers without bothering the duck at all! Like the hair on some dogs the feathers have already been shed and are just being held by the feathers around them. some giveaways is when they leave a scum of feathers on the top of the water and when they spend time preening those feathers [this should not be mistaken for when they are plucking their brood spot and using the feathers to line the nest, this is a sign that they are about to go broody!] ~gd

Quote:
ChickieBooBoo I was on the raft with the chicken for 2min 5 seconds. thats a long time lol
gig.gif

???

Yes, anyway?

Back
Top Bottom