Making the most of it.

Ohhhh she still weeee little.
1f60d.png
1f49a.png
1f499.png
2764.png
She's working on it and probably won't shut up soon
lau.gif
Usually how it goes. Why won't you talk child?....Child starts talking......Why won't you shut up child?
tongue.png

Bbs. Gotta charge the phone. Xoxoxo
frow.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

So just got a 20 written notice to leave the house. I'm not good. I don't know where to begin. I'm tired.... I can't stop crying.

I'm so sorry to hear that.
hugs.gif
Take a good while to digest the news, then when wipe your tears and formulate a plan of attack.

If there is anything I can do besides pray for you please let me know.
hugs.gif
X 2. We're here for you.

So just got a 20 written notice to leave the house. I'm not good. I don't know where to begin. I'm tired.... I can't stop crying.
Although I'm as sorry as I can possibly be, remember that everything happens for a reason, Linda. I know you won't agree right now, but this could be the precursor to something very good in your future. Perhaps you can find some acreage to rent with an option to buy, with your rent payments going toward the purchase price. Maybe there's a place sitting vacant that the owner would like to have someone living in just to make sure it's not vandalized. There's any number of scenarios that might present themselves.

I'm not particularly religious, but maybe this is the time to "Let go and let God". Put it in His hands.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom