Making the most of it.

Whites, you must have talked to my dad. I just got off the phone with him and he said he hated us living here anyway and that he's gonna help us turn this into an opportunity. He says he will pay the moving expenses to get us going and pay him back in a year. He wants us to live more towards the country instead of city. Thank you all for your love. I'm still nervous but maybe this can work.

Whites, you must have talked to my dad. I just got off the phone with him and he said he hated us living here anyway and that he's gonna help us turn this into an opportunity. He says he will pay the moving expenses to get us going and pay him back in a year. He wants us to live more towards the country instead of city. Thank you all for your love. I'm still nervous but maybe this can work.
hugs.gif
When you get settled in the country let me know and I'll help you stock up with ducks and chickens
tongue.png

Well, that didn't' take long! I'm glad your dad's in a position to help you out. Of course it can work!
thumbsup.gif

I feel like I am invading on your private life, so I am going to get out of here. But first... The flu is serious! Go to the doctor, and keep after those fluids! My b-i-l died yesterday from the flu!
Second, I get the gist of the problem, and I will pray for you.
Third, I have cramps. I don't wanna be female anymore!
hit.gif

Last edited:
I feel like I am invading on your private life, so I am going to get out of here. But first... The flu is serious! Go to the doctor, and keep after those fluids! My b-i-l died yesterday from the flu!
Second, I get the gist of the problem, and I will pray for you.
Third, I have cramps. I don't wanna be a woman anymore! :hit

I don't wanna be a woman either. It's never an invasion from you motorcycle chick!! Xoxoxo

Back
Top Bottom