hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
X 2.

(Obviously Chaos is the demonstrative one on the thread.)
smile.png

It gonna be 85 degrees today....
1f31e.png
2600.png
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f4a5.png
. I'm gonna down one more cup of jo, shower and get stuff so I can pack up my kitchen.. I also need to figure out what to do for vins birthday on Wednesday. I hope I can clear my whole house from these boxes today. It's getting hard to move around.

It gonna be 85 degrees today....
1f31e.png
2600.png
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f4a5.png
. I'm gonna down one more cup of jo, shower and get stuff so I can pack up my kitchen.. I also need to figure out what to do for vins birthday on Wednesday. I hope I can clear my whole house from these boxes today. It's getting hard to move around.
Where you gonna put the boxes? Sounds like a nice day to get chit done.........outside
big_smile.png

Shoot I almost forgot!!! Need to all the mechanic and see if he's looked at the suburban yet!!! Fingers crossed it won't be too expensive.
fl.gif
for you

It's a two car garage and they only park on car in it. The hope was I found a spot before I needed to do that but everytime I go to put an app in someone beats me. The boys went over last week and organized it and cleaned it out so there is space.
Well that's better than what we do. Technically it's a three stall garage but we only use two of them. Wife parks her van in there during the winter but other than that it just accumulates stuff.

Back
Top Bottom