noodledoodle

In the Brooder
Jun 2, 2020
what kind of thing s have you done in your pens to make it more homey and cute? how’s it decorated etc? send pictures please i’m trying to get some ideas on what to do in my ducks pen to kind of just make it look really nice. i wanted to maybe stencil some flowers on it and make a sign for it. just looking for ideas.

I have a 4 hook shepherds hook in the center of my run that has 2 really large ferns hanging....on the posts of the run, I also have hooks where I have hanging baskets. We had an iron stencil cut to hang on the face board of the coop, which says “chloe’s Coop” as when the hens were babies, my yorkie loved them so much.....when we were building the coop one Sunday morning, a neighbors dog grabbed my little Chloe and killed her, so we named and dedicated the coop to her.
My mother in law is going to give me her chicken weather vane to hang out there, and of course, we have plants and flowers planted all around the run. I mean, I think it’s adorable, and I’m in the process of painting a sign with the names of all my girls to hang on the door. I can’t wait to see what other people suggest ;)

Back
Top Bottom