Malay Chat Thread

I'm planning to do something similar, but with breeds I have. I was planning on introducing some Heritage Plymouth Barred Rock blood into mine, it'll also add barring to the coloration too.
The Heritage Plymouth Barred Rock rooster I'll be using is the same size as one of largest my Malay cockerels.

I'll try to get standing pictures to show how tall both Malay, & Heritage Plymouth Barred Rock. He fills my arms.
20210909_143006.jpg
20210909_143036.jpg

Ah yes in the news article. Well, it will be interesting to see the results. So many breeds of Asil too, and so little info I can find on a few of them.

I'm planning to do something similar, but with breeds I have. I was planning on introducing some Heritage Plymouth Barred Rock blood into mine, it'll also add barring to the coloration too.
The Heritage Plymouth Barred Rock rooster I'll be using is the same size as one of largest my Malay cockerels.
That should be interesting for sure. I would consider crossing with my BJG which according to Meyer were developed with "Black Javas, Black Langshans and Dark Brahmas".

Wonder if I would end up with something like a Bruges or Liege body wise which supposedly have Malay in their foundations.

Ah yes in the news article. Well, it will be interesting to see the results. So many breeds of Asil too, and so little info I can find on a few of them.

That should be interesting for sure. I would consider crossing with my BJG which according to Meyer were developed with "Black Javas, Black Langshans and Dark Brahmas".

Wonder if I would end up with something like a Bruges or Liege body wise which supposedly have Malay in their foundations.
Brahmas also have Malay heritage.

Liege Fighters are cool, planning on getting some sometime.

Black Jersey Giants could be a good route.

Will probably be crossing some Saipan into my Malays too, for extra biodiversity. Saipans look alot like the Malays.

Back
Top Bottom