~MALAYSIAN SERAMA THREAD~ (PICS!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
My son purchased some from him. He was very pleased with what he got.

20866_dscn0878.jpg

20866_dscn0876.jpg

Have you checked her for mites/lice?

Is she eating?

I would make her some scranbled egg/yoguart/crumble mash and get her crop full

I agree. If you can't find bugs bath her anyway.​

I would love to hear about it also. My 9 year old wants to use her own money to purchase a pair from Jerry too. She has 3 pullets and they are the sweetest little birds but she would like to get some better quality birds. His web site has a offer listed for 4-H kids. Just wondering if any one else has gotten a pair for their kids. She probably is not color picky but wants quality birds with good temperments, c or b size would be prefered. I would hope for good quality birds and not culls for the kids.

I would definitely buy again from Jerry. I have 2 pairs and I'm very happy with them and the chicks they are producing. He chooses the individual birds as he has so many, it would be too time consuming to send all those photo's to let someone choose their own but he will work with you to choose the one's that best fit what you want. The smaller and more typey will be more expensive of course but it costs the same in feed and care for the better one's as it does the larger or less typey one's so if you're planning to breed or show, he needs to know that so he can make sure you're getting the right ones.

Check out this cute, young cockerel I hatched from my Serama's from Jerry's I couldn't be more pleased.

8809_seramachick104april2010_01.jpg

Our New Seramas!!! Frizzled Roo "Rainbow", and his girls..."Cloud", "Sunshine", and "Sparkling Star"...all named by their owner, my 5yr. old son! Here's a pic of Rainbow watching TV with my son (but he drifted off the sleep!(LOL)!!! They are happily living in a pop up tent in our sunroom right now until we set up their large bird cage and then they will have permanent residence in the sunroom as our pets!!! We have eggs in the bator...so hopefully some baby seramas soon!

43069_april_2010-seramas_silkies_006.jpg

43069_april_2010-seramas_silkies_009.jpg

43069_april_2010-seramas_silkies_015.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom