mandarin and wood ducks

Kacky, few hybirds doen't mean chromosome differences...look at the original source.....and Patricia Breenan's work which ib believe is the factor.
SHAWN..I ask for the actual source for the comments you you parrot like an Africran grey...give your source for the reference to an extra chromosome.

Clint

Last edited:
Actually, for those who parrot what was suggested inYamashina (although you have never read it, but parrot it's interpretation) there should be no ducks...he always lists males as having 1 more chromosome than females. by your deduction...no duck should be fertile.m

Clint

Clint you you SHOW US THE BIRD! My source is raising them for years and friends that have raised them for years. Everyone google Yamashina. I Know I did . Boy,
roll.png
. Hey clint Maybe you need to google friends or bureaucratic scientists. Its about the same as me googling yamashina,
lau.gif
Yea I guess we are both African greys in that respect. As you also keep parroting your same old rhetoric. You obviously cant see that chromesomes or whatever are not really the main issue here anyway. And thats your rights by all means.However,This is backyard chickens here. Not scientific hybrid duck analogies101(which you might also be failing as evidenced again here.) Your argument is WEAK!. At this point what we all DO want out of YOU personally is for You or even any of the people that you so fondly love to quote have to SHOW US THE BIRD!!!!Basically Put up or shut up.Also If I can make you feel any better as a scientist I believe in God....but I cant prove it! .Same deal. Feel better now? But We will all find this fact out when we die now wont we!!!. Maybe you will SHOW US THE BIRD before we die.Oh did I say prove it and SHOW US THE BIRDS???!!! Pollie wants a photo! Your Parrot friend Shawn

Last edited:
Shawn,

Like any baby parrot you want to be spoon-fed. I give you the literature citations but you are too lazy to actually get them...i did....why should I do the work for you?

Clint

Rant on Rant on.But you still aint going to show us the bird. Sorry Clint but everyone( including the original poster) gets what I said and thats all that really matters. Last post here.

Last edited:
Patricia Brennan's work definitely could be a factor and is an interesting study but then again there is still no proof that it is the factor. If the bird exists show it to me and this argument will be over or maybe I should just pair my mandarins up with wood ducks next year to prove the existence of an extra chromosome since no one can seem to show their proof behind the nonexistence of it.

Because you are too lazy to actually look stuff up for yourself. I think everyone3 sees you are too lazy to actually back up your parroting...gave you the references...but you're too lazy to actually look at them...you parrot incorrect information.....

Clint

Kacky...provided the references....you also too lazy to look them up? still show me your proof the extra chromosome you believe is there...that's why you parrot there are no hybrids....ignore reports of hybrids.....you haven't shown why those reports are frauds....

Clint

Oh, I actually use my name...I don't hide..Kacky.....

people of America lol, leave clint he will not except defeat, by myself I never see hybrid woodies x mandarins so I also believe their is none. I believe people have tried hybrid without success and their no pic s of proof. So their is no need to go on like this cause people gave names now like parrots what is next dodo s ...
lau.gif

De Wet from Africa
old.gif

Actually I spent 2 hours researching this and have found plenty of sources saying it exists but I am not continuing this argument anymore. There are plenty of hybrids of differnet species just not mandarins x woodies. Believe what you want, its amazing how on this site someone tries to help a beginner out but it always turns into an argument. I am no longer going to even respond, I am done with this thread. Keith

Back
Top Bottom