Mandarin Ducks (taking orders)

cjexotic

Cj's Mandarin Ducks
11 Years
Mar 11, 2008
Central PA
DSCN6834.JPG
I have regular mandarin ducks that will be ready for shipment in Aug or Sept depending on the weather on both ends. I don't have room to keep all the ducklings that hatched this year so want to make sure they all have homes.
I have gone down my list and secured homes for some of the mandarins and other not so as circumstances have come up for some who had mandarins on the waiting list. I do not have any whites this year.
Price for the regular mandarins is $200 a pair. This includes price of the pair (leg banded), shipping, box fee all in the $200 price. I take paypal and can send as a friend or family at no fee or send regular and add an additional 3% to cover the charge. Let me know if you are interest. I have put pictures on but they are very young here. Have to take some more this week as they have tail feather and some wing feathers.

DSCN6982.jpg
DSCN6979.jpg
DSCN6970.jpg
DSCN6968.jpg
View attachment 1446288 I have regular mandarin ducks that will be ready for shipment in Aug or Sept depending on the weather on both ends. I don't have room to keep all the ducklings that hatched this year so want to make sure they all have homes.
I have gone down my list and secured homes for some of the mandarins and other not so as circumstances have come up for some who had mandarins on the waiting list. I do not have any whites this year.
Price for the regular mandarins is $200 a pair. This includes price of the pair (leg banded), shipping, box fee all in the $200 price. I take paypal and can send as a friend or family at no fee or send regular and add an additional 3% to cover the charge. Let me know if you are interest. I have put pictures on but they are very young here. Have to take some more this week as they have tail feather and some wing feathers.

Here are more pics as I promised. Excuse if they seen blurry as they are so fast. The other two pens of ducklings I could not get good pics as they were just too fast and wanted to stay in their box, when I was around with the camera, like they knew I was going to publish their photorgraphs. LOL Please email me if you are interested in a pair or if you need a drake. Thanks cj

View attachment 1446288 I have regular mandarin ducks that will be ready for shipment in Aug or Sept depending on the weather on both ends. I don't have room to keep all the ducklings that hatched this year so want to make sure they all have homes.
DSCN7024.JPG
DSCN7038.JPG
DSCN7032.JPG
DSCN7028.JPG

Additional pictures of the breeding stock. they have lost their color, but here are some pics before they did.

DSCN7024.JPG
DSCN7038.JPG
DSCN7032.JPG
DSCN7028.JPG
md201815.JPG
md20187.JPG
md20186.JPG

Do you still have any available. And do you have ducklings available? And are you selling white mandarins or what type? I see a few different kinds in your pictures
i

I will contact u tomorrow morning as my internet is acting up. I do still have some. I will contact you in the morning. Email me at cjdilkies@gmail. Comandi eillsend yousome videos also.

Do you still have any available. And do you have ducklings available? And are you selling white mandarins or what type? I see a few different kinds in your pictures
Hi,

I am back to you. Yes I have regular mandarins forsale.
They are $200 a pair, that includes shipping, box fee and the pair of ducks. I ship late September or October when the weather is cooler. Payment holds your pair until its time to ship. Payment can be made by check, or by paypal. If you choose paypal, which is preferred then a 3% charge is in addition to cover the paypal fees. If you send a friend/family then no charge. Let me know if you are interested and want to secure a pair. One its too hot to ship yet and the other they have not gotten their color yet. The beaks tell me the sex but I want make sure with the actual color. Please make sure your pen is secure as these guys can climb straight up and out of a cardboard box as slippery as it can be. and they can get out of the smallest hole. They can fly as I do not pinon them. Please let me know either way if you want a pair or not. Thanks Cj

Back
Top Bottom