March 2024 “Asking For a Friend” Hatch-A-Long 🤫🐣

Hi All :frow

Happy Friday Eve! We are on Day 10 today, so I’ll be candling probably in an hour or so, but I’ll be sure to tag everyone and let you know the outcome.

@fluffycrow @Sally PB come and play if you are gluttons for punishment, and invite your friends - or, maybe not …🤣
Good luck!!!!!! I have my fingers crossed for you.

Happy Friday Eve! We are on Day 10 today, so I’ll be candling probably in an hour or so, but I’ll be sure to tag everyone and let you know the outcome.

@fluffycrow @Sally PB come and play if you are gluttons for punishment, and invite your friends - or, maybe not …🤣
Really hoping for those Cemani eggs... :fl

Sooo…

I’ve completed the assignment, and candled 24 eggs, and here’s where we’re at:

Bator One casualties
#5. I did not think to write down the iffys until Bator Two :idunno

Bator Two casualties
#’s 2, 4, 5, 7, 8 and 17. Numbers 3 & 15 are really sketchy.

I gave grace to all the cemani eggs, unless it was undeniably obvious. I have a couple new layers whose eggs are still kinda small.

Some eggs were just too dark to see, and several eggs in bator two were taken out of my collected eggs basket that had been sitting there for several days and hadn’t been turned, so I’m seeing the air sack on the side (but also saw movement).

We’ll do this again in probably five days - you all have a great weekend 🐣

@HorseGirlAbby @Wyorp Rock @junior67 @Aardyn @Debbie292d @CloneFly @GreenJay @Devyn Nagy @fluffycrow

WOOHOO!

Sooo…

Bator One casualties

Bator Two casualties

I gave grace to all the cemani eggs, unless it was undeniably obvious. I have a couple new layers whose eggs are still kinda small.

Some eggs were just too dark to see, and several eggs in bator two were taken out of my collected eggs basket that had been sitting there for several days and hadn’t been turned, so I’m seeing the air sack on the side (but also saw movement).

@HorseGirlAbby @Wyorp Rock @junior67 @Aardyn @Debbie292d @CloneFly @GreenJay @Devyn Nagy @fluffycrow
go baby #8 and #20!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like it is going pretty good right now for you!

Sooo…

Bator One casualties

Bator Two casualties

Go eggies! That's most of the cemanis out in bator 2, isn't it. :hmm Still rooting for #2 in bator 1 and number 14 in bator 2!

Back
Top Bottom