Mare's Illegal Cute-ness (Call Duck) Chat Thread!!

Pics
Well hopefully they understand since you didn't advertise them for sale directly.

I usually sell my call ducklings for $5 each. If they buy all of them I'll round down the price.

Wow, much cheaper than over here. Ducklings and chicks usually go for about $10/ea, depending on breed. Then again, that's in Canadian Tire money (bonus points to those who know what I'm talking about)

They're really rare around here. The few times I've seen ducklings they were at least $15 each

The only time I saw call ducklings for sale in the Colorado area, they were posted for $30 per duckling. (I think or it might have been $40!) Not many have them out here I guess.

I've only ever seen a call duck around here once, and it was at a show thing.

Call ducklings are rare in this area, so if I'm going to sell any, I need to figure out how much I can sell them for.

Call ducks are very hard to find in my area. Pet quality ducklings I get $15.00 each for. I do a discount if they purchase large quantities. I've had lots of repeat customers and always have an endless list of people that want some. I always send them home with a care sheet and little gift bag. I also make little inserts for the boxes I send them home with. Each box has a puppy pad cut to size in the bottom and shelf liner so they don't slide around.

My breeder quality pairs I've been getting $175.00 a pair for. They are out of good white show lines.

Pet quality grow outs... hens I've been getting $25.00 each for (laying age). And drakes $10-15.

I've never had any trouble getting rid of them. I've even had people drive from about 4 hours away before!

Eggs I sell for $25.00 a dozen with many extras included.

We have a baby! :wee
1687B653-F51F-4101-8B65-EDB9029DA940.jpeg
65BC19EB-44FD-49C4-BB47-21C0A6ABCE85.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom