MarineCorpFarmr Egg BOMB, A new Beginning! Follow along in his journey to a new flock!

Gray Saddleback Pomeranian Geese
WANT WANT WANT did you see them???? why am I always an oddball? lol
A farm up the road from me has some black and white geese. Mainly black with a white head... So one day I am driving by and only paying attention to see if they have any new baby goats for me to buy. I took glance ahead and buy the road, I see a bald eagle! I say look there's a bald eagle! Upon getting closer, she turns to me and says, wow you need to get some glasses, those are geese..... Yep I must be getting old...

On another topic we have some crazy seagulls that migrate here in KY during the winter months in one of the shopping center parking lots...... I like to sit and stare at them while eating lunch or whatever waiting in the parking lot, they are too cute.

I am a slacker, I gotta get Harmony out there to get some of them as adults now!

this is all I have at the moment besides all the chick pics!!

LL

OMG can you send me this one. It's just the color I have always wanted....

You need to start a thread posting his route each week so everyone who needs transport can schedule in. Take your comission in chicks & eggs. ;)

Ha! His load planners won't give him his next load info until he's an hour out on the current one. How fast can y'all mobilize and get to the interstate. *will work for eggs* :D

We can organize pretty darn quick when we want to...lol

Does anyone have lavender orp eggs? Or something that looks like a lav orp? LOL...13yo dd wants one for a pet, but likely won't know if it isn't exactly a lav orp.
gig.gif

Lavender ameraucanas would work as long as she likes blue eggs.

She doesn't care about eggs or even like them. (Did this child come from MY body???)
idunno.gif

I would love some more blue layers, though. I have seen the cost for lav orps and for a pet it doesn't make sense to pay those prices. She used to be into chickens but that only lasted a month. Thanks, I will go check those out and reserve some for the Easter hatch a long.
bun.gif

Lavender ameraucanas would work as long as she likes blue eggs.

She doesn't care about eggs or even like them. (Did this child come from MY body???) :idunno

I would love some more blue layers, though. I have seen the cost for lav orps and for a pet it doesn't make sense to pay those prices. She used to be into chickens but that only lasted a month. Thanks, I will go check those out and reserve some for the Easter hatch a long. :bun

I would think the lav ams would be much cheaper & easier to find.

Back
Top Bottom