MarineCorpFarmr Egg BOMB, A new Beginning! Follow along in his journey to a new flock!

Quote:
gig.gif
Oz, I'm not the brightest bulb. You know I had to Google that...
roll.png
Good one, I'd start using it if I could pronounce it.

Got the first turkey egg of the season today. Looks like a palm. The slate girls laid a lighter egg with darker speckles last year. This is tan with light brown speckles. Fertility test as soon as they hand over a few more. Looks like I may have a package headed your way soon MCF.

Got the first turkey egg of the season today. Looks like a palm. The slate girls laid a lighter egg with darker speckles last year. This is tan with light brown speckles. Fertility test as soon as they hand over a few more. Looks like I may have a package headed your way soon MCF.

You can send your extras this way. Lol ;)

No such thing as a spare turkey egg around here. If I don't sell it or swap it I hatch it. Now, if you have anything I may want we could do a bit of swapping.
I still have to go get the narris this weekend. They get their own pen, but gonna hafta decide if I wanna leave the slates & palms together or separate them.

Last edited:
Set in the past 2 days:
36 Rainbow layers
4 Polish (likely crested EE)
12 Ancona ducks
1 turkey (looks like a palm)

I have a 2nd bator waiting on a batch of eggs from a friend who needs a fertility check done & looks like I will be getting Narragansettes this weekend. Found a guy selling his entire flock & will be snagging at least a pair, hopefully a trio & maybe a quad. All depends on what they look like once I get there & how much cash is left in my pocket...lol

@MarineCorpFarmr

Haven't heard if any of my eggs hatched...?

I sent a dozen with two that had cracked...in the box with Angry Bird duck tape on it.

Just wondering!
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom