MarineCorpFarmr Egg BOMB, A new Beginning! Follow along in his journey to a new flock!

COPY and PASTE to your Favorite thread, Invite your friends!

Grab some eggs & Join us!

Great fun, Great Prizes & GREAT friends!
easter-cute-bunny-source_br4.gif

5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Been busy busy busy around the farm. Got some weather proofing done to the coop protecting the birds and the wood. Been trying to get doors secured so I can finish buttoning up the coop. Chicken/ sheep door has been cut and everyone has figured it out so far. The youngings are doing well. Lost a few here and there but nothing major. Bator is clean and ready to roll again.

Been busy busy busy around the farm. Got some weather proofing done to the coop protecting the birds and the wood. Been trying to get doors secured so I can finish buttoning up the coop. Chicken/ sheep door has been cut and everyone has figured it out so far. The youngings are doing well. Lost a few here and there but nothing major. Bator is clean and ready to roll again.
What is the target ship date for the next round to fill your bator?
I've moved everyone for breeding last sunday and am starting to get eggs from the huge overdue to lay pullets so I'm trying to figure out what days to collect to ship your way...

Checking fertility on calls, turkeys & polish tonight but will definitely have at least ancona duck & rainbow layers to go out beginning of next week regardless of what the calls, turkeys & polish show.

Back
Top Bottom