Mars rover

Give a single Iowa class battleship the same tech, and it'll be worth twenty of our modern "cruisers." A fancy targeting system won't do you any good when your 5 inch shell bounces off of several feet of steel. Give a fancy targeting system to a ship with 9 16 inch cannons and who-knows-how-many 5 inch guns, though, and you've got a ship that can take on a fleet. Factor in the sheer number of anti-aircraft and anti-missile systems a ship that big could hold, and it'd be darn near untouchable. Seriously, we're capable of building far better ships than we are now. Missiles can be shot down, a constant barrage of shells can't.

Nope But don't want to derail this thread. If you want to open a thread I'll tell you why your not right.

pop.gif

NASA can still do what they want, but the space missions need to be privatized with government grants every now and then not a steady pay check.
I am not apposed to grant money going to NASA for specific projects and I have always favored private ingenuity over government fraud.

Boeing would be a good company. There are a few other agencies that are not needed as well... the DE

Back
Top Bottom