Martinsburg, WV Chickenstock April 21st 2012

Looks like there are two threads for the same show. One would be better.

Yep, this one was started first by Ronnie and the other thread was informed, but... Seems kind of confusing to quite a few people. Several messages came in here today about it. I think Ronnie got some too. This thread will do it's best to keep people informed of what will be at the Chickenstock, what people are looking for and we'll answer any questions we can. Sorry for any confusion.
smile.png

Can't wait to see all the chicken crowd again.
wee.gif

Last edited:
FROM OTHER THREAD!

Ok everyone since so many people are cleanly out of joint do to the two threads I'm having this one closed as I do not want to got back to highschool and the he said she said stuff I'm having this thread closed since it was Ronnie that had the first thread it is the right thing to do. I was a accident that it happen anyway. Please post from now on https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/624367/martinsburg-wv-chickenstock-april-21st-2012#post_8323442
Sorry for the mix up.
A Mod will close it soon. Thanks

Glad to see that the information will be on just one thread. Everyone can go to one source for information now. Thanks I like the ChickenStocks held in Martinsburg, and I plan on being there again.

Ronnie can you add a year old Wishard Bronze Turkey Tom to the list.
The hens are coming into breeding season and the toms are not buddies anymore can be picked up before the swap.
Thanks - I also have flyers at lowes , river city,
Peddlers wagon, sterling va too.
Did not make it to ts so if someone can post there too.

We'll get TSC, Gower's and Feed Bin either today or tomorrow. Chickens are laying great if anyone needs hatching eggs.

Right now I have the following available: (More breeds as I catch up on orders.)

Millie Fleur Bantam Cochin
Silkie
Sulkie (SilkieXSultan)

Thanks.

Ronnie can you add I have Plastic hatching trays for incubators.
Orange (gamebird- med) dk yellow(med) yellow (very few and size sm-turkey)
I also have a few 30pound feeders too.

Back
Top Bottom