Martinsburg, WV Chickenstock April 21st 2012

Way to make it happen, Ronnie. We posted flyers in Hagerstown, MD area yesterday ... Greencastle tonight and Chambersburg this weekend. Get the word out there folks.
wee.gif
Edit: Posted flyers at the Feed Bin in Boonsboro and Gower's in Williamsport today.

We have several nice roos. BLRW from pure Foley lines. Black Aussie, Buff Orp, Easter Egger, Wheaten Marans from pure Davis line, Blue Silkies from pure Bad Azz Silkies lines. These are all nice ones. Our last cull. Give me a shout if you can use one.
frow.gif

Last edited:
Hey I just wanted to let you know I have sold the white am and 3 of the 4 blrw hens.
I may have more. Hubby is thinking of replacing some hens and get some new pullets growing so not sure what he will have for the Dottie's yet
I'll have lots of chicks have more hatching now.
I also know someone looking for great breeder quality roosters in the following breeds.
(pure! Not a Ee) Black Ameraucana , blue brichen marans.
He lost his breeder roosters and needs a replacement ASAP.
Let me know if you have of know some one that has any or both of them.
Thanks and great work on the sites and videos and all the postings I have seen

th.gif

Well I sold the birds above ,but looks like this is the last year my hubby will be doing blrw's. He is Switching them for something else. So we may have some more at the swap. For those that don't know the wyandottes are my hubby's so Im not sure what is the next breed/color,but he will have the slw's. I also get to have another breed now
celebrate.gif
Ive talked to a few out of state breeders and seems like most will be at the swap as long as the weather is good. I have been telling everyone and im looking forward to it.
I have a few more for the list
Olive Egg Layers ~ Crossed with Jersey Giants & Lavender Ameraucanas crossed on Auburn Javas. (they have single combs)
If all goes well I will have 2 Buff Brahma chicks, 4 Dark Brahma chicks,2 Silver Sussex (pending they Hatch)
May have more coming.
Thanks for Ronnie and everyone that is or has been doing flyers,posting,plaining for the swap.

Hello Ronnie, Carol and Tonya. I can't wait either. Thanks for posting this and updating. I should have some nice Black Aussie chicks of various ages. Mostly younger than POL but maybe. I have about a dozen 4 week olds, and I just set another 40 BA's. I just got rid of 6 cockerels and I am watching 6 pullets who are 12 weeks old today. Please add me to the list, see ya soon.

Tonya,
If you are talking about the Duane Urch pullets they turned out fantastic and are laying like crazy. They are about 9 months old now. I just started breeding them to Dundee my roo and the babies are looking awesome. I have two of Dundee's sons and 2 cockerels from two other breeders so I am just watching to see who grows out the best. See ya at the swap if not sooner.
Kurt

Tonya,
If you are talking about the Duane Urch pullets they turned out fantastic and are laying like crazy. They are about 9 months old now. I just started breeding them to Dundee my roo and the babies are looking awesome. I have two of Dundee's sons and 2 cockerels from two other breeders so I am just watching to see who grows out the best. See ya at the swap if not sooner.
Kurt

thats just great!!!!
yesss.gif
woot.gif

i told you it was a deal of a life time!
so very glad they worked out and like i said cant wait to see those fuzzy butts .

Back
Top Bottom