Martinsburg, WV Chickenstock April 21st 2012

Ronnie can you change a couple things from my list?
The Jgs from a pair to a Trio of unrelated lines & add 1 more trio jg of unrelated lines
the blrw grown away and add blrw trio breeder quality.
Also add olive egg layers,ee's (jg x oel,lavender ams x ee, lavender am x oel, lavender am x Auburn Java)
I can't remember if I had put buff and dark brahmas and SS if I did take them off the dark and ss did not hatch and we are keeping the buff brahmas at this point.
I do have call duck eggs doing great so I may have so ducklings.
fl.gif

turkey eggs are doing good so far too.
I think that is it so far..
thanks for all your hard work

nope forgot white am sold

Last edited:
Unless sold before the swap, I hope to bring 4 beautiful NN pullets. There is a red, 2 blues and a black, laying nearly every day, large or xlg eggs. They are a late June hatch. Nice birds.

Last edited:
I am going to try and come,we will be on the way back from myrtle beach,i think i have seen the sign for this town? I will bring feed sack totes

Last edited:
I am going to try and come,we will be on the way back from myrtle beach,i think i have seen the sign for this town? I will bring feed sack totes

It is exit 16E and keep going till you pass Walgreens & cvs the very next light make a right and then take the first left and you will be in tractor supplies parking lot where we will be set up.
Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip!

It is exit 16E and keep going till you pass Walgreens & cvs the very next light make a right and then take the first left and you will be in tractor supplies parking lot where we will be set up.
Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip!

Thank u!

Many poultry fanciers like the heritage breeds that were placed in the standard of perfection in the 1800s. That got me to thinking. Maybe it would be a good idea to make a chicken carrier that looks like it was made in the Federal period. Maybe Thomas Jefferson carried his chickens in a crate similar to this one? I'll have it on hand at the Martinsburg Chickenstock along with my standard carriers.

Wow! Brian, that is one beautiful crate. You are an artist. Can't wait to see what you bring. Are you still making custom signs?

Although Chicken Carriers are my main focus, I still make signs. Right now I'm making a political sign board that fits in the bed of a pickup truck. As far as signs go, my favorite are estate signs, that are sometimes referred to as "gallows post signs". Here's one that I made at the end of a driveway. They are built to last.

Back
Top Bottom