Martinsburg, WV Chickenstock April 21st 2012

It's time to make the final push to get the word out. I have notified all the local papers and radio stations in the 4 state region. Check you local craigslist and see if there is an info post on there. If not try and post one to get the word out. Also next time you visit your local feed store take a flyer if you have time. You can find a printable version here. I can't wait to see everyone. We should have an outstanding event :D

It's time to make the final push to get the word out. I have notified all the local papers and radio stations in the 4 state region. Check you local craigslist and see if there is an info post on there. If not try and post one to get the word out. Also next time you visit your local feed store take a flyer if you have time. You can find a printable version here. I can't wait to see everyone. We should have an outstanding event :D

WooHooo, we r comming ,dh already packed the truck with some tables and totes!!!woohoooo

I have Breeder or better quality BLRW hens. sold all the roosters with hens and only have 5 hens left one is broody and does hatch and a good mom.
Will have Buff Brahma pullet chicks (5) at this point.
I will have Turkey poults too.
and I will sell a turkey hen with the tom.(tom is dog,cat ,horses,people friendly even in breeding season)
i have a good amount of started JG's,Blrw,OE,and few Javas.(hatched 2/14 &2/16)
they are listed already as chicks ,but will be starter by time swap gets here.

Anyone bringing production breeds close to POL? Daughter needs to replenish her layers for her FFA CDE this year. RIR's, Sex Links, BR's, White Leghorns....
Thanks!

RattlesnakeRidgeWV He has ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I will have 6 week old Black Australorps, and 5 week old Barred Rocks. I should have about a dozen of each breed by then.
I may have some fresh baby peeps of both breeds depending on the weather too. Depending on what I sell prior to the event. Please add me to the list."

He may still have some older ones. Not sure but could shoot him a pm

Last edited:
Anyone bringing production breeds close to POL?  Daughter needs to replenish her layers for her FFA CDE this year.  RIR's, Sex Links, BR's, White Leghorns....
Thanks!

[COLOR=005CB1]RattlesnakeRidgeWV      [/COLOR]He has ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I will have 6 week old Black Australorps, and 5 week old Barred Rocks. I should have about a dozen of each breed by then.
I may have some fresh baby peeps of both breeds depending on the weather too. Depending on what I sell prior to the event. Please add me to the list."

He may still have some older ones. Not sure but could shoot him a pm

That is a cool name!Hope to put a face with a name!

Flyers are up in every feed store/farm store/lumber yard in the Martinsburg, Hagerstown, Boonsboro, Williamsport, Chambersburg, Winchester, etc. area. Just checked them all this week and replenished. Will be checking again in two weeks. Need someone to post them in Berkeley Springs, Ranson and further out areas please. Gotta get the word out to get the traffic in. Let's do this!!!

celebrate.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Flyers are up in every feed store/farm store/lumber yard in the Martinsburg, Hagerstown, Boonsboro, Williamsport, Chambersburg, Winchester, etc. area. Just checked them all this week and replenished. Will be checking again in two weeks. Need someone to post them in Berkeley Springs, Ranson and further out areas please. Gotta get the word out to get the traffic in. Let's do this!!!

:celebrate   :weee   :clap   :ya   :cd   :jumpy

U r so wonderful.............can not wait to meet u!

Back
Top Bottom