May 2013 Online Hatching Egg Swap closed addresses sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my eggs today from happyhensny. Onl one was broken, but packed well so it did not get on the other eggs. Huge eggs! Love them, whatever they are :) Thank you!!

Kraftyladies- if you want to know just ask, so sorry about the broken one. Great layers!!

If whomever is sending my other swap could just let me know about when you are shipping so I know whether to set the ones I just received or wait I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

I just looked and it is me! I was planning on sending Saturday, but could send out tomorrow if you wanted??
Kraftyladies- if you want to know just ask, so sorry about the broken one. Great layers!!

If whomever is sending my other swap could just let me know about when you are shipping so I know whether to set the ones I just received or wait I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

I recieved eggs from Debra in TN.

Lovely light blue, they rested this morning and are sitting wihout turning in the incubator now!

I received my eggs yesterday. I am a little late posting. They are call ducks!! I am so excited, I don't have any calls and I can't wait to hatch them. Any tips on incubating? I have hatched lot's of Khaki, Pekin and Cayugas. Thank you!!

I received my eggs yesterday. I am a little late posting. They are call ducks!! I am so excited, I don't have any calls and I can't wait to hatch them. Any tips on incubating? I have hatched lot's of Khaki, Pekin and Cayugas. Thank you!! 

I have heard some calls have small beaks and you have to help them. But I have not hatched any so it hearsay from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom