May hatch-a-long

Hi! :frow
We’re in official lockdown mode. My temps been holding steady in the 37.5c range and I’m running mine dry until I see some hatch action. It’s been super humid with all the rain lately and the air cells were a little smaller than I’d like. I’ve got a straw in place to add some water if needed.

So here I sit.....and wait....staring across the room lol:caf

image.jpg

Hi! :frow
We’re in official lockdown mode. My temps been holding steady in the 37.5c range and I’m running mine dry until I see some hatch action. It’s been super humid with all the rain lately and the air cells were a little smaller than I’d like. I’ve got a straw in place to add some water if needed.

So here I sit.....and wait....staring across the room lol:caf

View attachment 1336540
Welcome to the hatch a long it’s so hard to wait when it’s lock down time I usually go and check for pips every five mins :lau but the really really hard part is when the chick has hatched and it’s still wet and you have to wait to take the chick out :pop keep us updated

Welcome to the hatch a long it’s so hard to wait when it’s lock down time I usually go and check for pips every five mins :lau but the really really hard part is when the chick has hatched and it’s still wet and you have to wait to take the chick out :pop keep us updated

6am, day 20...no action yet. I woke up and ran in the kitchen and started talking to the incubator...”Hey! Any of y’all awake in there??” No answer lol...I told them I just brewed a pot of hot coffee. We’ll see if that motivates them. :caf:jumpy

6am, day 20...no action yet. I woke up and ran in the kitchen and started talking to the incubator...”Hey! Any of y’all awake in there??” No answer lol...I told them I just brewed a pot of hot coffee. We’ll see if that motivates them. :caf:jumpy

the last two time i incubated eggs during lock down i hatched this video it really showed me a lot about whats going on in there hope every one injoys it has much as i did

im kinda worried about my eggs i have three greens in there and i think it might be a little hard to see in there ive done dark brown eggs and it was so hard to see if they were fertile i hope i can see in side of these :fl:frow

I’ve gotten pretty good at candling my brown eggs. I tried candling some of my EEs blue/green eggs and I couldn’t see anything! :confused:
I may need a stronger light for those.

Back
Top Bottom