Meat & Animal product substitutes

In my family there are different beliefs, but we share the common goal of being as self sufficent as we can and raising animals ethically as close to nature as possible.

I love that outlook. I am fine with anyone who eats meat but i think it’s important to know where it comes from and do it without causing them to suffer, if we bring them into the world, they might as well have a good life doing chicken things before getting killed. I love seeing other people share that same view.
I think a lot of people here on BYC feel this way, and this is what makes BYC so special. :)

@TwoCrows it’s been a while since i’ve posted on this thread but i had to tell you this!

Lately i have been buying these UK sweets that are absolutely amazing. They taste completely legit which is obviously so hard to find when it comes down to substitutes. They list the ingredients and have catagories you can search, many of my favorites are gluten free and you cannot in any way tell that they are. They have hundreds of options, many are vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, and a ton are soy free! (There are a lot that are all of those.)

The website is https://sweetmouthfulmixes.com/pages/500g-mix-your-own-bag and they are wonderful. I found out the hard way that the V stands for vegetarian and the V with “egan” super small next to it is of course vegan. Which is a bit strange to me because im always used to V standing for vegan!

Anyways, i hope your able to find a good selection. The bubs, foams and millions are my favorites.

@TwoCrows it’s been a while since i’ve posted on this thread but i had to tell you this!

Lately i have been buying these UK sweets that are absolutely amazing. They taste completely legit which is obviously so hard to find when it comes down to substitutes. They list the ingredients and have catagories you can search, many of my favorites are gluten free and you cannot in any way tell that they are. They have hundreds of options, many are vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, and a ton are soy free! (There are a lot that are all of those.)

The website is https://sweetmouthfulmixes.com/pages/500g-mix-your-own-bag and they are wonderful. I found out the hard way that the V stands for vegetarian and the V with “egan” super small next to it is of course vegan. Which is a bit strange to me because im always used to V standing for vegan!

Anyways, i hope your able to find a good selection. The bubs, foams and millions are my favorites.
@Chicken poppy Sorry I am just now seeing this, somehow I missed it!

Thank you for the link, I will check it out. You are so kind to think of me!! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom