Meet My big male 'scovy

LinckHillPoultry

Songster
12 Years
Jan 17, 2008
Pennsylvania
Say hello to our big duck.That is what we call him because he is always happy. Is is my favorite because hes always so happy to see us. Hes just a great stinker.
horntoad2.jpg

I'd love to see what everyone elses muscovys look like!

Last edited:
Theyre beautiful okiechick. Mine is huge too! He is the "leader" of his group, since hes the only male out of 6 muscovys. He's so big he has a hard time getting up in the air, but when he does everyone follows. We had to trim their wings tonight because we let them stay in a stall at night, and theyve been flying out (except for the one indian runner, he figured out how to go under the door) and in the morning the barn is a MESS. We love them though!
tongue.png

2007_0430blackdrake.jpg

Here my coco guy, he's pretty much black I guess. lol.

2007_0430cocogirls.jpg

Heres some of the coco girls.

2007_0430muscovygirls.jpg

Heres some of my white and grey girls. They like to sleep on those steps and use it for practicing their flying. They just stand on the edge and flap as hard as they can.

Theyre beautiful dogdegal. I wish that mine were more solid with their coloring. I "rescued" them from being eaten by one of my neighbors. I love the coloring on yours.
Heres some pictures of different ducks we have.
theothergang.jpg

Heres my Silver crested swedish with my crested female rouen. Can't quite figure out what the other 3 are. My friend gave me these.
thegang.jpg

Here's the muscovies with the indian runners and the cayuga heading through the pasture. It was obviously dark.
tongue.png

I love your Swedish ducksand the crests lol, I have a pair. I didn't know what they were but I bought them at the auction thinking they were funny coloured Khaki Campbells. I also have some Khakis, a Call duck pair, a whole bunch of Runners and 4 Pekins. I also have about 20 Muscovy eggs in the incubator right now, they are due around the end of the month. I can't wait.!! So far I haven't seen any crested ducks around here, I'm going to keep looking.

OMG muscovies are simply the most superb ducks on the entire planet! And y'all's are just the most gorgeous birds . . . y'all should be ashamed of yourselves, stoking my obsession like this
smile.png
Simply beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom