Meet our new puppy!!! *she's home :)

...and I was thinking that time was starting to pass by too quickly as I "mature" in years.
Puppy anticipation sure slows things down. Thanks everyone we think she is pretty darn cute too.

Almost been two weeks already! How ya holdin out? Time Draggin for you or is it going pretty fast?

Sigh.....time is dragging....we were out to visit her tonight and she just got her first shots and had her tatoo yesterday. She has a great personality and just enough spunk. A really nice fit for us and we can't wait to take her home. I am so happy that we have been able to visit her every week...feels like we know each other now. 2 weeks to go! Here is her most recent picture although she seems to have grown so much even since this was taken 4 days ago!

Sigh.....time is dragging....we were out to visit her tonight and she just got her first shots and had her tatoo yesterday. She has a great personality and just enough spunk. A really nice fit for us and we can't wait to take her home. I am so happy that we have been able to visit her every week...feels like we know each other now. 2 weeks to go! Here is her most recent picture although she seems to have grown so much even since this was taken 4 days ago!

I didn't think it could be possible But she is getting more adorable with every photo you post
love.gif

I would love to have a Sheltie again!! .............Someday...

Pitterpaws....it has been almost 30 long years between shelties for me and a year and a half since our last dear lab passed. So looking forward to having a sheltie...and a dog of any sort...in my life again.

No kidding! Such a cute puppy! I cannot fathom the idea of not having at least one dog, the house would feel so incomplete.

Pitterpaws....it has been almost 30 long years between shelties for me and a year and a half since our last dear lab passed. So looking forward to having a sheltie...and a dog of any sort...in my life again.

Oh I know what that is like it has been about 25 yrs or so for me, I do so miss my sheltie, Give your pup a hug from me!
love.gif

So is your Sweet little sheltie puppy home? Can't wait to see more photos!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom