Memnoch & Mercury - Rustic Models

Aha....that first picture is VERY familiar to me! We have a ginormous pile of split wood from 4 maples we had cut down in one of the barns, and the girls play around near it quite often. :)  As usual, your pictures are incredible.

As a quick sidenote, I'm so excited to tell you that, among other breeds, I'm getting two straight run Golden Sebrights in about 8 days! I guess I'll finally see how they are firsthand. :D

-Alex

They have big personalities for such tiny birds! These two actually got their personalities from their moms (Polish), which I'm thankful for because their dad is a royal poop some days! :lol:

They have big personalities for such tiny birds! These two actually got their personalities from their moms (Polish), which I'm thankful for because their dad is a royal poop some days!
lol.png
I would believe it! Alex has a double dose of personality for her small size (though not a bantam), so I'm wondering if my new little ones will be attitude machines.

I'll bet that even though Odysseus is a real turd at times
lau.gif
, you still love him!

-Alex

Last edited:
I would believe it! Alex has a double dose of personality for her small size (though not a bantam), so I'm wondering if my new little ones will be attitude machines.

I'll bet that even though Odysseus is a real turd at times
lau.gif
, you still love him!

-Alex
He's turning into a tiny tyrant! I have to separate him and the Polish in their own coop/pen because he is not really interested in having a flock of anyone but them.

He got lucky when he landed with me because I don't think anyone else would have put up with him!

He's turning into a tiny tyrant! I have to separate him and the Polish in their own coop/pen because he is not really interested in having a flock of anyone but them.

He got lucky when he landed with me because I don't think anyone else would have put up with him!
Sounds like he's got some real attitude! That alone can make a bird unique and interesting to have around.
big_smile.png

-Alex

Memnoch & Mercury's first offspring! The little Cheeto puff hasn't gotten the hang of being a ham for the camera yet, so we'll see if he follows in his parents' footprints!

Back
Top Bottom