message for the ferret

Godsgrl

Ostrich wrangler
12 Years
Aug 27, 2007
at the zoo usually
Okay, I do love you very much, you're a lovable silly ferret. HOWEVER, yes there is 'however' attached to this. I understand you like to play in the tub, that's fine. You drink water, play with the stopper, and knock shampoo bottles over.

Pay attention now! That's better. Now to get to the point of all this. It is not acceptable to leave a puddle in the tub. That is what litter boxes are for. It is even less acceptable to knock over a shampoo bottle to put it on your puddle and hide it. Now you have soiled two things, and I just don't like it, okay? Now go play with your friend, Reno, he's waiting for you.

gig.gif

I have been the happy mama to a grand total of nine ferrets over the last couple of decades. Not a single one has EVER consistantly used the litter box. AND they have all been big fans of tha bathtub. I have cleaned up my share of bathtub "spills".
Silly little weasels!
smile.png

I had a ferret once. She used to turn her litter boxes upside down in order to NAP UNDER THEM. I had to re-home her because....

21182_1228791868thewhitedemon_carpetshark.jpg

My tom cat thanked me in the end.

I so much miss our ferrets. We raised them for years when we were first married but didn't feel it was fair to have both ferrets and young children so we put off having more once we starting having children. Our youngest is five now so we've been talking about getting ferrets again in the next couple of years. We miss their antics and laughing and finding them... everywhere!

Quote:
HA! My current two fuzzies share space with three tom cats, a wise mature older boy and two mostly grown kittens. It's hysterical to watch! The old boy has figured out that they have sharp teeth and mostly leaves them alone. The kittens, bless their little hearts, can't stand it. They MUST play with the ferrets. Poor, poor kitties.
tongue.png

can you please train my ferret to pee in the tub?????
barnie.gif

mine wants the softer side on his backside...he does it in my DD drawers...she has a captains bed .

Back
Top Bottom