Mg Infected flock and still selling eggs and chicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,it's okay to go around bashing me all over now Rae?
For starters,let just say all those birds are back to good health now.
Second,you knew I was taking care of their health as I brought them inside and put them under a heat lamp. Put them on vitamins and electrolytes in their water. Within a matter of an hour they were out of the woods. Had no doubt they'd be fine.
Also,the ms wasn't that. That was just from the cold as we got dumped with snow and had cold weather. So their joints got swollen, which that swelling was gone within a couple hours. But I do admire how hard you tried to make me look bad in front of everyone by neglecting to use those pics of them getting better,as well as the videos of them getting better.
Also,I love how you cropped text for those messages of mine you screenshotted. I love how in those same paragraphs it was made clear the birds were getting better,but you cropped that out.
Also,I can't say you're any better. But unlike you,I'm not gonna be childish and call you out on it. Because I think we all know how you run your operations too.
Not only that,but I breed for resistance. Resistance breeding isn't always pretty. But at least I'm doing something about the issue to make healthier birds.
So,I really want o thank you for allowing me to state how I actually run things,you know,since you wanna blast me all over other places anyway.
I'm not afraid to tell people about my birds like you said in the craigslist ads also. So you can quit with that act,as I have already told you I'm not afraid to tell people,and I do tell people.

Oh,you want me to share the pics of those birds? I mean,I'm glad o share if you would like, pics just taken the other day
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

You know what,I got you fam. I'll just upload them anyway. That way we can all see they are happy and all.

Here's that pullet with the pox. Taken two days after I brought her inside. Her foot is lifeted because I got the pic just as she was jumping off my shoulder to the top of my iPad. She still loves me and people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom