Michigan Chickenstock!!! Lansing area, August 1!!!

I thought our Chickenstock was fantastic. I truly loved meeting everyone. I can't wait until we can do it again. Thanks everyone for a wonderful day. Granny is still talking about what a great time she had and is thrilled that you liked her flock of chickens.

The food tables

10233_picnic_008.jpg

10233_picnic_009.jpg

The dessert table

10233_picnic_007.jpg

The incredible edible eggs- awesome cupcakes
10233_picnic_018.jpg

A flock of BYCers
10233_picnic_010.jpg

An awe moment
10233_picnic_003.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I want to know if any of Granny's house-chickens were left?
If so, will you please have an auction on the buy/sell page????

We want one of those chickens!

Hooray for 'Granny' -- :)

It was a good time. The food was good and all the people were nice. All the chickens, turkeys, duckies and bunnies were way to cute. We love our tiny little seramas what personality. My son loves them.

I had a wonderful time. It was so great meeting everyone. I would love to go to another sometime. I came home with 9 chicks and 3 hens. They are so awesome. Thanks to Vicki2x2 and Wynette for hatching them for me. And another thanks to Hillbilly Rooster and his very nice wife, (the cochin is sitting on nothing again, lol)

The food was great, the company was even better than the food. I will post pictures soon.

We had a great time. My DH even had a great time.
The kids looked like they loved limbo, didn't realize how many kids were there until we got them all together. We can't wait until the next chickenstock.
KrisRose and Chickflick hope your car ride home was smelly.
lau.gif

We are still full so just munchin on the smoked chicken Hope gave us to take home. LOVE THAT SMOKED CHICKEN
tongue.png

We do have a few turkeys left, 6 Royal Palms, 1 Slate Blue mth old $10.00. 2 Royal Palms 1 tom 1 hen 2 mths old $15.00 ea.

Babette

Food looks great!

Was thinking of you all today and wished I could have made it.....but.....we bought a 4H hog at our fair and had to pick it up at the slaughterhouse (processed) today. The time time to pick it up was smack dab in the middle of when you all were getting together.

I missed last years and now this years......dang.

Maybe next year.......
old.gif

You were missed, Steve! No really, you were. Wish you could have made it. It was a perfect day for making new friends, and meeting up with old friends!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom