Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

About the new concrete floor__ last year I put rubber mats down bought from TSC as 'stall mats' for horse stalls. Love them! Took care of the damp floor problem. I deep bed with shavings in winter, and in spring it was very easy to clean out. Mary

Here's some pic's of my Icelandic's I have to decide on which rooster to keep. I like the dark one but he is so much smaller, you can't tell by the pictures though.

sweet pics. maybe smaller is easier on the hens
idunno.gif

These two pullets below are GLW/Faverolle... Look at that awesome lacing!

She looks like she's totally bugged out by some offensive thing the rooster may be doing with his behind...

What color would you call the silkie chick on the right? The one on the left is the last offspring of Mr. Fluffers, and looks like its wing feathers are curling more than its silkie siblings... It's all around fluffier and bigger than the other two, but duh, its half faverolle.

My black faverolle hen...
Haven't posted here in a while. Thought I may as well spam the crap out of ya'll with some birds.

any one interested....the Fallasburg Park in Lowell is Sept. 15/16....a lot of interesting artsy stuff, and crafters.... lots of GOOD food

Haven't decided yet, but the few times I've been were great. Love the atmosphere with all the crafters, food, and music. The kids usually drag me onto one of the trails while we're there, too.

Nova- nice pics. Love that first girl.

Since my birthday is such a special day, I gave all my friends and co-workers the day off. Hope you all enjoyed the last before school summer day.
I decided to do nothing today and everyone let me. A rare treat.
yesss.gif

Last edited:
Here's some pic's of my Icelandic's I have to decide on which rooster to keep. I like the dark one but he is so much smaller, you can't tell by the pictures though.
I like the dark one too, i think ...but i say wait until you have to choose and see which one is the bigger turd, who treats the hens nicer. :)

Haven't decided yet, but the few times I've been were great.  Love the atmosphere with all the crafters, food, and music.  The kids usually drag me onto one of the trails while we're there, too.

Nova- nice pics.  Love that first girl.

Since my birthday is such a special day, I gave all my friends and co-workers the day off.  Hope you all enjoyed the last before school summer day. 
I decided to do nothing today and everyone let me.  A rare treat.  :yesss:

That's Fiametta, the hen I got to replace Buffy. I have thatched any of her eggs though... They are too round...

Back
Top Bottom