Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

lau.gif
he.gif
well at least your home safe.

@RaZ
:lau
I know it's not really funny, but the way you described it IS funny...

Any outpatient procedure I've had, someone had to be there the WHOLE time; not just beginning & at the end....

I really think you need to contact one of the networks & see about getting one of your own reality TV series....

Last edited:
Raz, weren't you informed that you'd need someone there? I'm sure the court will have a hayday with this.... you need to get a little more aggressive my friend.

Precious, I've hunted this spot for so long my stand is embedded into the tree... pretty much since the state made it legal to hunt from a tree with a fire arm. Smartest thing the DNR ever did. There are intersecting trails all over, no matter which way the wind blows, it's a good spot
!
I have to go out every few years and trim and pull the stand free..I was to keep the old oak around for a long time.

Last edited:
@SillyChicken
Ok, your bow hunting spot is beautiful!! I'd never be able to hunt it cuz there is NO way I'm going up in a tree!!

Speaking of hunting, last night DH made it 2 to zip...he got a decent 8 pt (pic under my profile). At least we are halfway to having our freezer full, even if I haven't gotten one yet (normally I get one the first week...thought i haven't been out much...)

@RaZ
Hope you're feeling ok & you weren't met at the hospital by GCPD after your procedure.....

Some of my poor girls are really starting to look terrible...I think there are more feathers in the coop than on them; & I swear half of them fell out last night..

I was gonna mention Mother Earth News, too. I get email newsletters from them & love them (that's where I got that Spiced Apple Sweet Roll recipe;))

My kitchen currently. Trying one last med on my roo. Vet said upper respiratory, gave clavamox but same as tylan when week was up he regressed. Trying a combo of vet rx and sulfadimethoxine. I want to order some denaguard for longer term use to clear up the crd but his system needs time to rebuild.

My kitchen currently. Trying one last med on my roo. Vet said upper respiratory, gave clavamox but same as tylan when week was up he regressed. Trying a combo of vet rx and sulfadimethoxine. I want to order some denaguard for longer term use to clear up the crd but his system needs time to rebuild.

I had issues with upper respiratory back on the spring in the flock. I remember I got some powder antibiotics from TSC. Although, I haven't seen it in a while there. My chickens resp. Issues cleared up within a week.

Hopefully he gets better

Back
Top Bottom