Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Hi All,

I have been away from this board for a few years. I hope all are well. I just wanted to put a word out that my wife and I will be looking for some Blue laced red Wyandottes this spring. If you plan on having any of these chicks, that you can part with, please let me know. Thank you very much.
Welcome Back!

:welcome Gerty. Welcome back, Whatshisface.

Sam (Opa) posted on FB that Granny fell and broke her leg. Will be needing surgery. Would be nice to send Granny some cards to let her know we're still thinking of her. She's an amazing lady.

Get ready, folks. Looks like winter is going to slap up in the face this week end. Did you see the temps for Sunday and Monday? Baby, it's going to be cold outside!

The OPA roll-away is a rear egg which would be good for a large coop with an interior room separate from the chicken area. His is super sturdy using 3/4" plywood construction. I'm sticking with a lighter weight plywood around 1'2" and using a front catch. That way they can be inside the chicken area hung right on a wall. I'm still playing with designs.

There was a lot of that... now just a handful of us... I wonder if it scares off the noobs?

Thanks for posting an address

Back
Top Bottom