Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Long day at work. I had an appointment to take the Jeep in for some work Took the local bus from the shop back to work. So I was nearly 2 hours early. The shop couldn't repair the car because the part needed is a special order. Going to be at least 2 weeks before it comes in. One of my co-workers drove me back to the shop at lunch time. My co-workers are great. We have a great team that rarely gets any notice.

It was a 2-truck day so we got out quite late. I was very tired and sore today. More so than usual. When I got home, the new neighbor needed some help moving tables and dressers into their new lake house. So yes, I went and helped. Feeling the aches and pains now. However the "feel-good" factor of helping people does mitigate some of the aches and pains. A few beers also help. :D
Where's the beer?

We keep getting lighting and thunder but no rain
It might just get here by Sunday evening. So they say but I will not say myself until I see it. I know, I have to see the tes... to say it is a male! But that is just me. Too many forecasts that are not even close to the real thing,lol At least I do not have to worry about Hurricaines anymore!

@RaZ if you get sleepy waiting for me, go ahead and go. It will be in my own bed in about 10 minutes,lol
Good night everyone!
Hugs~and~Kisses~
Yeah, I am getting sleepy myself. Did several loads of laundry and washed a boat-load of dishes. I'll try to keep going for awhile. I still have to make the bed which is currently loaded with clean clothes that need to be folded and put away.
I need a maid.
:old

Back
Top Bottom