Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Hey Guys, thought you might like to know that Granny is in the hospital and having a cyst on her spine removed today. Keep her in your prayers!

fl.gif

I hope she does well during the surgery and has a quick recovery!
She is such a sweet woman.
hugs.gif

Get well soon Granny!

Hi, Daron would like to get his flock NPIP tested, I am certified to do it but the antigen needed is $107. plus shipping, we would like to know if any one else is interested in getting flock tested?? I don't know when he wants to do it yet, forgot to ask

CG would you like to help us?? you also took the class with out certifying and I would love some help and refreshing

Hi, Daron would like to get his flock NPIP tested, I am certified to do it but the antigen needed is $107. plus shipping, we would like to know if any one else is interested in getting flock tested?? I don't know when he wants to do it yet, forgot to ask

CG would you like to help us?? you also took the class with out certifying and I would love some help and refreshing

If you were closer, I'd be more than happy to pay for the bottle of antigen in exchange for getting my flock tested!

I was just thinking about that. What do they actually test for? I know I am too far away for you but I have been considering it.

That gives me an idea...
Maybe we could hold a few informal seminars at Chickenstock with topics like NPIP certification; showing birds; legislative activity; chicken first aid; etc.

Just thinking out loud but maybe some of us would like to share what we have learned with the rest.

Getting ready to head downstate for my dh grampas funeral.. I have the big heated water bucket in the coop and feeder is filled with food, they should be alright till tomorrow night right. it got down to 3 degrees last night.. I guess i will see tomorrow.. buckets working so even if it gets a skim of ice, i know they will break into it and drink.. Have a good weekend everyone.. stay warm..

ps dont know why i didnt put the big heated bucket in coop sooner..

I was just thinking about that. What do they actually test for? I know I am too far away for you but I have been considering it.
pullorum is a disease that is all it tests for , if you choose to sell chickens it is a good thing to be it is a good thing to be NPIP certified some states will not allow sale with out
Keeping your granny in my thoughts and prayers, to a speedy recovery..
Thank You so much for letting us know, I was worried and will pray for a good out come and a quick recovery,

Back
Top Bottom