Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Last nights display was rather disappointing. I've seen the Northern Lights on a few occasions while caribou hunting in northern Quebec. They were quite amazing. Sheets of green light undulating on the horizon.

However, one cold still night 26 years ago my youngest son noticed them as he was coming home from work. We sat outside for several hours watching an almost imaginable display of dancing red, green, and yellow lights that encompassed 180 degrees of the northern sky.

Wow i missed a lot! Anyway glad i only have pretty mutts. No one steals my pics. Just my ideas, which i'm fine with. I only put a few recipes though, those i am secretive about.
Still house hunting. Had to get a lawyer ti clear my name though, he didn't believe me that my old apartment manager was crooked. There was a (possibly fake) collection agency, very sketchy. Paid up but not without covering my butt legally now they are refusing to clear the debt with the court. More money...grr. but when it is done i can buy. :) looking for 3-10 acres in cedar springs area. In solan township supposably you can have a *horse* on 3. Not that i would mind acerage but i really do not feel that 3 chickens need 5 acres!!

I'm in Georgetown Township and our Planning Commission has finally agreed to put some sort of ordinance in place. They stated they are waiting for the model ordinance that MSU is coming out with this month. I cant seem to find any information on a model ordinance, other than one published in 2010. Anyone heard anything anoit this? I want my chickens!

Wendi

Back
Top Bottom