Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this again. I want more seremas. Dagnabit, not cannabis. My deck became a toilet cuz my 3 yr old couldn't wait, decided to make a circle by peeing and spinning. Oh man... Boys.

This made me laugh out loud!!! Cannabis, screams and a twirling peeing 3 year old!!!! You get all the good stuff :lau

yesss.gif
Wonderful. I was wondering how she was doing! I guess that last doctor you told us about knew his stuff! This is good to know 'cause my older sister has had gb trouble for the last couple of years and she's been trying to control it by diet. You hang onto his name please!

She is healing very well.
DH and I just spent the last 20 minutes chasing 2 of the stupidest blue andalusian hens around the yard. They just could not figure out how to get back into the chicken run. (Don't tell anyone but DH came out in his pajama shorts to help. That's real risque for him.)
duc.gif

Oh yeah, I got sick of the 18 week old production red roos beating up on anyone smaller so 2 of them are now in the fridge awaiting oven frying for one and perhaps BBQ for the other. The other 4 probably won't make it to 20 weeks. They dressed out at 3.25 pounds each, nice fryer size.
droolin.gif

Well, I need to go take my gimp sister to the store...
She is healing very well.
MommaK, You want the duck boat? I will keep it if you do. Otherwise I think I will try and find a new duck home for it. Let me know.

Yay for the sister, and yes on the boat. I can maybe have my dad come get it before he comes down.... unless you feel like a field trip?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom