Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Too funny Opa! But I saw you at fowl fest, your neck looks NOTHING like this showgirls ..but thanks for the giggle. lol

LoveMyChicklets: Did you get your naked necks from the first sale cage row...a very nice man at the beginning of the row? He had a bunch of them. If so CrazyChickenFever bought a pair of partridge showgirls from him and got a LF frizzle blue cochin from him at montross swap too. Great birds.

Quote:
Well the big 5 0 is coming up for me in March and daughter just turned 30 this Feb and gosh did that hit me hard. So from this point on, I will be praying I make it old enough to see my Great Grand Children grow up. Life couldnt get any better than that!!!

Hi guys. New guy here. I was told by a member on this site to stop lurking and register. I am from Lapeer. I used to have 5 hens and 1 rooster, but the neighbors dog figured out how to get into the coop! I am stuck with 25 meat birds right now, and looking to rebuild the ladies. This is my first year with chickens, it started in January with me finding this site and planning a coop and run. I raised meat birds all year. I have found all the information on this site, it has helped me greatly. thanks.

Quote:
frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif

Quote:
Great attitude Catray, Im with you. Grandson who just turned 13, now knows just how quick his grammy is when he said something very disrespectful to his mother and I heard it. He went running through the house, I caught him in mid air. Dont think he'll let his lips over power his brain in the future. Grammy's can run quick! lol

Welcome Jason the people on this forum are wonderful. Boy its nice to see so many chicken lovers from lapeer county here.

Last edited:
good morning Michigan

I've been up for a while. Working on my third cup of coffee and still feel like I should go back to bed. Check my emails, read the pertinent news items, worked the LA Time crossword, looked through the obituaries and my name wasn't listed
10233_coffin.gif
So it's started being a wonderful day.
Jason, welcome to our group. It's starting to look like the majority of BYCers live in the Lapeer area. Glad yhou joined us.

Quote:
Too funny Opa! But I saw you at fowl fest, your neck looks NOTHING like this showgirls ..but thanks for the giggle. lol

LoveMyChicklets: Did you get your naked necks from the first sale cage row...a very nice man at the beginning of the row? He had a bunch of them. If so CrazyChickenFever bought a pair of partridge showgirls from him and got a LF frizzle blue cochin from him at montross swap too. Great birds.

Hello Oopsy! I did get my naked necks from that gentleman. Very nice man, awesome birds
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
I AM JASON. We are in Lapeer also! Wonder if we're neighbors? Glad to see you found us here. Terrific bunch of people, absolutely.

Morning all, Working tonight, so I have a quick minute. Wow, you are all so chatty, it is hard to catch up. lets see how much I remember.

Welcome Jason. I am sure you will love it here. I am not sure, but Hillbilly Rooster had some great hens for sale. I got a couple and love them dearly.

MJ--That dinner looks great too!

Prayers for Boyd and LMC.

Have a great day all.

Quote:
haaa! Jason! i knew you would!!!!! yay!
ya.gif
gosh, i feel like we're old friends or something!

so glad you did! you'll get back up to speed and be hummin' again!
thumbsup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom