Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
LOL! I'll give you one guess! Will be seeing Korn
droolin.gif
Disturbed tour again! (Yes I'm an obsessed fan what can I say!
love.gif
)

Sounds like it will be a great concert.

Blessings

Harold
Hudson, Mi

My chickens have been poopin' out eggs like CRAZY and I hadn't been getting too many responses on my egg ads lately. I decided to just keep posting and I woke up the next morning to find a few emails about my eggs and I sold them all today!! it was SUCH a relief! I didn't want these yummy things to go to waste. I sold over ten dozen and paid my parents for babysitting in eggs lol. Oh joy, if only everything was this simple and exciting in life.
wee.gif

Quote:
How much is chicken feed there? I pay 14.41 at TSC.....

The chicken starter was $11.49 last time I bought it. I did not buy any premade chick feed because I am not sure what we are doing this time around. We have been trying to avoid soy. The goat feed for the cow is 1.50 a bag cheaper. I buy 10 bags so $15. The biggest savings is in the BOSS. Armada grain charges $44 and ff&h charges $15. I will say that the prices just keep going up every few weeks. I have all my reciepts and in Oct scratch grain was $7.50~ now it is $10.99.

well, hello there harry!
welcome-byc.gif

Yes it will be a great concert! Cause I've already been to the first show of the tour! Plus, this time I got premium meet n greet passes!
celebrate.gif

We were actually warmer this morning by a whole 6 deg. What I understand is that the warm front will push some really cold air though before it moves it out... dropping to something like -10 and bringing some snow with it. So maybe thats what you're getting Miwrangler.

For the new MI folks please check out this link! For the annual Chickenstock! It's a great time to meet BYC members and have some fun!
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=443960

Morning all!

48 Days Until April 1

Looks like frozen water may be a thing of the past soon enough. At least temporarily. I can't even begin to express how much that excites me. It truly is the small things in life.
roll.png

Yeah we are about -10/-15 with the wind chill here. The barn is staying closed again today!!!

Sillychicken~that chickenstock looks awesome. I will be extremely busy that week. Our Jersey cow is supposed to have her calf then
celebrate.gif

Fingers crossed!!

Well I am off to milk the cow and feed the chickens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom