Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
To Everyone who lives in or around Livingston County:

A friend called this afternoon, they live in town and the neighbors cat killed 4 of their 3-week chicks. They have one remaining chick. Question is: Does anyone have 3 week old chicks they are willing to sell? Or does anyone want their 3- week old chick (I think it is a polish)?

Please let me know ASAP. Thanks!

Sarah

Silkies are not the best layers. They are cute, and don't have to earn their keep.
gig.gif
They start late, so there is still hope.

wee.gif
. I'm going to Chickenstock. I'll add to the lists for attending and potluck. I'm posting here to see if anyone going has alot of experience sexing ducklings.
fl.gif
. They'll be almost 5 weeks old the weekend of Chickenstock.

Quote:
Oh I didn't get them for egg producing but they are 10mo old now and I would have expected at least ONE egg. LOL They are super cute though so I guess they get to stay but they have to pay SOME rent. tee-hee

I adore our tom kitty, hes GREAT with the chickens AFTER they get to the same size as him(glad hes a small kitty).. but there another huge orange cat around been slinking round the coop at night, I have fort knox coop but still.. makes me nervous..I sick my dogs on him so far hes gotten away ... so far.. bwhahahaha.....mess with my girls RAWR...lol

Well.
My neighbor brought me a little baby raccoon that her dog had. Its eyes arent even open. I am so frustrated- I used to rehab, but not since owning chickens and ducks. I cannot locate ONE SINGLE rehabber who can take this baby.

AND- now I am PETRIFIED that there is a family of raccoons so darn close. I could not locate their nest, but her garage, where the dog had the baby- is only approximately twenty feet from my yard...I am in a residential area.
My dogs do a darn good job of keeping all wildlife away- but they arent outside 24 hours a day. They are in the house at night.

I have two broody ducks sitting on eggs. I have teenage ducklings. I am running a frickin' racoon buffet!

AND now I have a baby that needs to be bottle-fed and I cant find anyone to take it.

sad.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom