Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Opa, I would really like a Welsummer. However, we still have some summer/fall vacations planned, so I don't feel I could do chicks again this year. Do you think you will be hatching any next spring?

Quote:
Here's a partial reciept.... you have to order a bunch to make it worth the added costs of shipping chocolate into a desert...
droolin.gif

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/51074888

Curse you girlfriend for posting this site!!! There was a reason I didnt ask for it!!
O lordy what to buy first? Chocolate drenched rice crispy treats
droolin.gif
? Chocolate drenched deluxe popcorn
love.gif
? Chocolate drenched double stiff oreo cookies
wee.gif
? Or do something different and get s'mores swimming in chocolate
love.gif
droolin.gif
wee.gif
???
It aint easy being a fat girl!

Go straight for the peanutbutter cup. all the rest are meaningless distractions from perfection.

Quote:
Where are you located? We're still looking for some more pullets/hens. I thought I was going to get more than I did at chickenstock so we still have room left for more.

Can anyone tell me where to get Diatomaceous Earth food Grade at a reasonable price? The local coop has it for around $40 for 40 pounds, just checking to see if there is any better deals out there.

Quote:
Curse you girlfriend for posting this site!!! There was a reason I didnt ask for it!!
O lordy what to buy first? Chocolate drenched rice crispy treats
droolin.gif
? Chocolate drenched deluxe popcorn
love.gif
? Chocolate drenched double stiff oreo cookies
wee.gif
? Or do something different and get s'mores swimming in chocolate
love.gif
droolin.gif
wee.gif
???
It aint easy being a fat girl!

Go straight for the peanutbutter cup. all the rest are meaningless distractions from perfection.

LOL. I will put the peanutbutter cup on the list!
I looked for a store location but there is none. I assume that its internet sales only?

Quote:

LOL. I will put the peanutbutter cup on the list!
I looked for a store location but there is none. I assume that its internet sales only?

Most likely. You may be able to arrange for a local pick-up if you're near.

Quote:
I wouldn't worry about it - I've had tiny eggs before, they usually don't have a yolk, sort of like firing a blank...
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom