Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will she eat from your hand while she is on the eggs. My Nankin will while she is sitting. She screams when I first approach her but then when she sees the treats she is more than ready to partake.

Free Ranging in January pic

I'm not either so if you figure it out....

I lost the quote but it was that I'm not getting any emails to the threads I'm subscribed to.

Ok just disregard this one, I'm losing more every time I try to edit and get it right.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
I thought maybe I was too slow or something, glad to hear it is not just me. I subscribe to 7 threads and am only getting e-mails for 1 of them, this makes no sense to me as they are all set up the same on the manage screen.

Buffy is losing weight... Should I take off the eggs twice a day? Maybe switch feeds?

I think you mean Leila and YES! I have had two hens get sick from being broody. Definitely keep her eating. We even put food and water near their faces when they are sitting on the nest. Maybe a vitamin boost?

I book marked the Michigan thread so I just click the little chicken face on my toolbar and here I am! The only difference now is that I go to the first post instead of the first new post. But there is the Unread Posts link right there under the Michigan title so no big deal. I almost never go anywhere else on BYC unless I'm just killing time.

When I went out the coop at lunch I found 3 eggs waiting for me, including Cadbury's. So glad she decided against laying in the brush pile! Everyone laid an egg today except Amy, who is still on strike. Maybe she has a clutch under the brush pile that I can't find.
hu.gif

Sue, you gotta burn that brushpile! One day they will figure it out to make nests in there.

Trying to figure out when to REPLY and when to POST A REPLY!

I edited this - did it tell you that? oh yes it did.......

Last edited:
That was REPLY on SJ's post and this is POST A REPLY.
Sorry to put you all through it..........just trying to figure it out.

SO I see no difference if I push REPLY on the last persons post or push POST A REPLY on the lower left.......

Last edited:
The 2 cochins are sold and my daughter is looking up to see what breed the other rooster is.
My computer is even slower with this new set up....bummed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom