Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think ad removal is a feature of Gold Feather membership. I could be wrong, but I think Nifty mentioned that in the announcement before the move.

ok, not savvy at ALL. i found the preferences, and selected the wide width, but there is nothing saying "ads" i tried a few things, and nothing..... so how exactly do i remove them?????
barnie.gif
Did the same here.....nothing also. I think Olive is right about the Gold Feather Membership...one of the perks of being a Gold Member!
I recently replied to a post, submitted it and it was stuck in the loading reply process. Wrinkles, wrinkles. They'll iron everything out. I sure wouldn't want to be on the ironing end of things.

Good morning to y'all.
frow.gif

Mm, it sure was a bit exciting last night, as I went to shut the coop door for the night, and found 4 of my peafowl on the door of the coop and one on the peak of the roof.
barnie.gif
I had to bring them in one by one, as for the one on the roof, I had to get a chair, and climb on the slippery metal roof, and as I grab it by the legs, I slipped and slid down the roof onto the 3 1/2 foot drop to the ground with the bird. To give you an idea of the roost rebellion. This the coop, and you can see the front door, that is where the peafowl were roosting, the one that was on the roof was 10 feet from the front of the coop. Well, those peas will be locked up in the coop for 3 months as punishment. lol My Icelandics have been free ranging the past couple days too, enjoying the nice weather.

I cannot believe that I have reached over 1000 posts.
th.gif
I am quite chatty. lol

AND full of a lot of good information too!

Ok folks- I am having a heck of a time here with the new format. My computer does not like it. It keeps freezing up everytime I try to click on a new page, and it won't send me to the last page I read either... I have been on for 20 minutes and calling it quites.

If anyone posted about the roosters we have for sale, please private message me, I am hoping I can get to that :) We have 2 left a buff brahma and we think a New Hampshire.

Sarah

Where do you all see ads? The only ad I see is at the very top in the chicken skyline banner. I have Adblock install in the Chrome browsers and almost never see any ads.

I really doubt that we'll get a significant snow here. And I actually WANT snow. I miss it. Yea, call me crazy, but I LOVE WINTER. I'm like a kid. Sure, I don't have anyone to have snowball fights with, but the dogs love snowballs so I can toss them 'til they get tired. I've been known to drop and make a spontaneous snow angel. Snowmen are totally game.
My border collie was the same way. He loved to catch them in his mouth as much as chase them. He was so comical in the snowball exploded on impact he would circle around trying to find it.He would beg me to keep going even though I thought my arm was going to fall off!

Ok folks- I am having a heck of a time here with the new format. My computer does not like it. It keeps freezing up everytime I try to click on a new page, and it won't send me to the last page I read either... I have been on for 20 minutes and calling it quites.

If anyone posted about the roosters we have for sale, please private message me, I am hoping I can get to that :) We have 2 left a buff brahma and we think a New Hampshire.

Sarah

Google Chrome it. The announcement stated that the new format would work with older browsers but would be more effective...accessible & faster using Fire Fox or Google Chrome...You might even want to try Safari.

Where do you all see ads? The only ad I see is at the very top in the chicken skyline banner. I have Adblock install in the Chrome browsers and almost never see any ads.

On the right hand side of the page...some ads & lists of recent reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom