Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Were you once fleeced?
lau.gif
I don't know about you two LOL

I want a bottle baby! Threesomes weeks sweet!

hide.gif

LOOKY!!!
jumpy.gif
Guess what's happening at my house!
lol.png
2 so far.... the first was a cutie little showgirl!

the two of them nice and cozy....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....so cute. Mine were just kidding. Pipped and stopped. You know that feeling- where you have no idea if they got stuck, died, or are just waiting? yeah, thats me. Of course they may have got the memo that they arent due until Saturday...they are a mixed bunch of Serama / Silkie / D'uccle / Cochin / Frizzle ( wow I copied and pasted dont know why this is big and blue).
and Shmoo- the showgirl you gave me had gender issues and became a boy and lives with my sister in law, crowing his heart out in a ghostly kind of way. He is a happy bird, and I wish I was allowed a rooster. Tell me, whatever became of the Oshamo?

Thus begins the Chickendale Dancers.

Now there is a theme for this year's Chickenstock and a bad image that is sure to give me nightmares.

gig.gif

To know me is to love me. Not so sure about that CR guy.
Not sure I like a guy who is funnier than me.

I dont have anything to add here, I just needed to end my multi-quote so I could post. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
I just ordered the ecoglow brooder. I figured I would give it a try- not using a red heat lamp for the babies, but this instead.

Has anyone used one? Good/bad?

I just ordered the ecoglow brooder. I figured I would give it a try- not using a red heat lamp for the babies, but this instead.

Has anyone used one? Good/bad?

Have one, LOVE IT! Low wattage. Low fire risk. Babies are very happy and warm with it! I wish I had more of them, but they are kinda costly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom