Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon! Busy morning getting all the feeders and waterers filled. Let the chickens out for a bit and then it started to rain, and then snow, and then ice and now rain. And thunder! Chased all the chickens back into their coop instead of of hanging out in the garage.
Going to Chicago tomorrow with my kids and grandkids and visiting my son there. He has lots of plans for us, so goning to bring my comfortable shoes! Weather is suppose to be nice the next three days, so that's a relief. Gonna have fun riding the EL train thru downtown.
Prayers being said for those in need.

I wasn't offended. I was being kind of snarky. I do only have 2 bucks in cash on me and I will use that to buy a ticket just for funs and grins.

Ironically, I offered the ex a cash buy-out to leave me alone but she wanted the retirement money. So her lawyer got her about 60% of the fund. But instead of keeping it as an IRA, she cashed it out. She paid early withdrawl fees, penalties, capital gains and taxes. And that was after the market crashed and the original value was about half the face value. She ended up with a few thousand less than what she owed her lawyer.

lau.gif
I know, i shouldn't laugh. I don't know her side of the story, but this is kinda funny!

I've been through two divorces, I guess I am a slow learner, and I have yet to figure just how they system works. They supposedly split everything down the middle but then give her the bigger half.

I was married to the first one for 10 years, the second for 9, and Hope, significant other, has been here 22. I guess I do SO better than DH.
lau.gif
Because of my sons I still have occasional contact with my first wife. Each time I do I find myself looking heavenward and thinking "Thank you Jesus."

HH,
I don't know why, but I never thought a small animal swap would have chickens. I guess I just thought it was for guinea pigs and rats. Definitely let me know when they are, I'd like to check it out. My daughter would love to see all the different critters. The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
smile.png
April 14
May12
June9
July14
Aug 11
Sep 8
Oct13
They will be set up from 8am till noon in the parking lot of the Family Farm and home. They have chickens of all sorts and sizes, ducks, turkeys, rabbits and more. There is no fee to sell anything.

Sam, you have the greatest outlook on life, and everyday things- and it causes everyone to gravitate toward you. I, myself, look forward to your daily posts- and I know when you DONT post, for whatever reason- you are truly missed and something feels incomplete about the day. Your daily dose of humor and goodwill is just enough to put a positive spin on the new day, and remind us all to have a positive outlook.

Granny is very blessed to have you for a son, and that sure is a wonderful thing that you are doing for her. Im pretty sure you have earned your wings many times over. You make my heart smile.
I totally agree with everything you said here Mom 2.

Good morning

I haen't been on much lately, been having a hard time lifewise (see Family thread) but I thought I'd pop in for a quick hello. Really glad that we had such a warm March. Wish yesterday had been as nice. I'm on spring break as of today and looking forward to having over a week off.
Take care and prayers for you
fl.gif

Positive thinking is supposed to work. With that in mind I need everyone to think positive about my winning the lottery tonight. The only reason I am asking is so that I can buy everyone a new chicken and Laura a new coop.

Oh, I hope you win and if you don't I hope we win
big_smile.png
I just need a grow out pen for the summer.

Quote:
Hand thrown and carved, porcelain luminaries
Very beautiful!

Good Afternoon! Busy morning getting all the feeders and waterers filled. Let the chickens out for a bit and then it started to rain, and then snow, and then ice and now rain. And thunder! Chased all the chickens back into their coop instead of of hanging out in the garage.
Going to Chicago tomorrow with my kids and grandkids and visiting my son there. He has lots of plans for us, so goning to bring my comfortable shoes! Weather is suppose to be nice the next three days, so that's a relief. Gonna have fun riding the EL train thru downtown.
Prayers being said for those in need.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip!

Yesterday I noticed that my cherry trees and peach trees are blooming. This morning we have had snow and freezing rain.

Its has been raining all day, and everything is covered with ice. Got some hail, and lightening too.

I love your art TC!
Sorry for all your aches and pains, and hope they go a way very quickly!

My Aunt's funeral was yesterday, and it is nice to my my other Aunt from Florida. My Aunt from New Mexico is my mom's oldest sister, and is very funny, and she tells funny stories about my mom's childhood with her 6 sisters. I will be sad to see them leave on Sunday.

I've been through two divorces, I guess I am a slow learner, and I have yet to figure just how they system works. They supposedly split everything down the middle but then give her the bigger half.

I'm sorry about your battles with "The System". It doesn't have to be that way; sadly, it often is though. I am on marriage #3, have been with him for 23 years.

I didn't "take" ex #2 to the cleaners; we sort of worked it out ourselves, then got the lawyers to write it up. First marriage was only 3 years, so nothing to divide.

Its has been raining all day, and everything is covered with ice. Got some hail, and lightening too.

I love your art TC!
Sorry for all your aches and pains, and hope they go a way very quickly!
~Thank you Daron. Got the MRI scheduled for next Wednesday ~.

My Aunt's funeral was yesterday, and it is nice to my my other Aunt from Florida. My Aunt from New Mexico is my mom's oldest sister, and is very funny, and she tells funny stories about my mom's childhood with her 6 sisters. I will be sad to see them leave on Sunday.
It will be sad, especially for your Mom - I'm glad you have so many siblings, I'm sure it will be a big comfort for her, having you all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom