Juise...
ep.gif
smile.png
big_smile.png
lol.png
gig.gif
lau.gif
thumbsup.gif
Awesome! I would have done the same thing!!!

puma, the Delawares are in your face, on your lap friendly
love.gif
I sell eggs or chicks. If you are interested, PM me. I plan on hatching some for chickenstock only if anyone wants some.

DH wants the computer now, so i will have to post the few pics i got tomorrow of the chicks.... darn camera let me fire off a few, then died, so i didn't get all the chicks done.
hmm.png

Juise, you don't want to give layer mash to CHICK chicks. I think at 3-3.5 months, you'll be OK especially if you give them other things to eat... A little more scrapage... It'll only be for a week or so, unless it comes in faster.

Hey, have you gotten your swabs back yet?

I am going to put forward wyandottes for a good DP bird. Faverolles are a good DP bird as well.

No, haven't gotten them back yet.
hmm.png
Didn't get them in right away because I wanted my husband to help me and I barely see him, so it was almost impossible. Wish I could've asked you to come help!

Me too!!! Your posts are always great Nova. Even with the browser window open I don't always have time to read the posts so it does take a while to catch up if at all. Your auto spell is always fun and I just remembered the German treat thing you mentioned a while back. I didn't think it was the right word at first and it made me wonder, so another laugh.
You've never had a stroopie?! If you have a Meijer near you, go in the Ethnic Foods Isle, and go to the Dutch foods, and they are round waffle type wafers... get the ones with the highest butter content. OMG! THE BEST! And they are from the Netherlands. They are also really good with vanilla ice cream.

Well, I needs SSS. It was a hot sticky day and I need to get that done so I can get between the sheets and sleep. I was looking forward to the rain... but it never came Wanted to take the kids out to jump in muddy puddles. HEHEHE. Oh well.

Also, my offer for the ohiki chicks still here... I could really use some help with them around here! I have chicks coming out of my ears! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom